Saturday, October 7, 2017

Time Out For Granddaughter


Sorry for the silence over here, but we are having a wonderful time with our family and granddaughter in Metro-DC, and our little pumpkin will not let Nana out of her sight.

Which is equal combinations of wonderful and exhausting!

So much fun in just a week though, as we've visited several Smithsonian museums, done a little wine tasting, dined out and about, picked apples, visited pumpkin patches and gone down about a hundred gazillion slides.

We'll rest when we're back in California!



8 comments:

  1. She's adorable. Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precious, all too fleeting moments for sure. Which is what I remind myself when she and I are about to read the same book or go on the same swing for the 100th time. Last night she told me that Mommy, Daddy, Nana and Baba were her best friends. I died.

      Delete
  2. How wonderful! Time for rest later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Juhli. See my reply to Cindi above - I'll remember and treasure what my granddaughter said for the rest of my life.

      Delete
  3. So sweet! Soak it all in now. My parents arrive on Monday, and my kids are super excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you blog about your parents invo!cement in your boys' lives. As long distance grandparents, how often do they see the boys? I'm still trying to figure out the right balance as our girl gets older.

      Delete
  4. What a doll! I know you are always in pig heaven when you are with that angel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Leslie, pig heaven for sure. (That was too cute!)

      Delete