10 Things On My Autumn Bucket List!
Greetings, and welcome to 10 Things On My Autumn Bucket List!
I know, I know, only 10 things? Well, I'm learning that 20 Things may be a teeny weeny bit too much of a good thing in that our life here in gorgeous coastal Orange County is rapidly picking up speed. So this season I'm playing it safe and going with just 10 items!
And P.S. - Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post to see what other wonderful bloggers are joining in on this challenge. In addition to getting lots of wonderful ideas on how to add a little something-something to your upcoming autumn, a few of the participants are from Down Under, meaning their lists are season reversed, which should be veeery interesting!
10 Things On My Autumn Bucket List
- Celebrate my granddaughter's 3rd birthday!
- Roast marshmallows with granddaughter.
- Attend a Halloween event.
- Attend an Octoberfest event
- Make three new soups.
- Cook or bake something with pumpkin in it.
- Finish reading Ron Chernow's Alexander Hamilton.
- Listen to Hamilton soundtrack. (Sensing a theme here? Yep, we have tickets to see Hamilton in November!)
- Run the Dana Point Turkey Trot.
- Take a family photo on Thanksgiving Day.
I think I have a good chance of getting all of my items checked off this time around in that our move is done, and our house is about done . . . wish me luck!
What's on your Autumn Bucket List? Please share below!