Greetings, and welcome to 20 Things On My Summer Bucket List! This is my second list, and I think I learned from my first one, 20 Things On My Spring Bucket List, that I need to keep things just a tad simpler going forward, because, well, sometimes life happens!
We are in the home stretch of attempting to transition from our current home to a home by the beach, which will make a lot of the items on my summer bucket list super convenient to accomplish . . . wish us continued luck that we can actually pull this off!
And P.S. - Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post to see what other wonderful bloggers are joining in on this challenge. In addition to getting lots of wonderful ideas on how to add a little something-something to your upcoming summer, a few of the participants are from Down Under, meaning their lists are season reversed, which should be veeery interesting!
20 Things On My Summer Bucket List
- Read by the pool.
- Bike to the beach for breakfast.
- Watch a sunset.
- Attend a concert-in-the-park.
- Read three fluff-books (I generally lean toward slightly meatier material :-).
- Make sun tea.
- Blow bubbles with my granddaughter.
- See fireworks.
- Have a picnic at the beach.
- See a summer blockbuster.
- Make three new summer cocktails.
- Make three new summer salads.
- Make three new BBQ recipes.
- Make real-fruit popsicles.
- Lose five pounds.
- Buy three new sundresses.
- Get a pedicure (my first, would you believe?!?).
- Volunteer for a beach-oriented organization.
- Go backpacking.
- Visit three different Farmers Markets.