Happy First Day of Spring!
Under the category of Spring Has Sprung! I'm joining in with a host of other bloggers to share 20 Things on my Spring Bucket List. After months and months of desperately needed, but still wet and gloomy, winter rains here in S. California, I'm ready for our more-normal sunshine and warmth to return, and therefore can't wait to get started on this list now that spring is finally here.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to see who else is participating,
and to visit their blogs for additional spring inspiration!
20 Things On My Spring Bucket List
- Make a batch of low-sugar jam with spring berries.
- Grill spring artichokes.
- Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner outside once each month.
- Make three new cocktails.
- Make three new BBQ dinners.
- Try three new restaurants.
- Take a family picture during our vacation in Kiawah Island.
- Make three lunch dates with girlfriends.
- Join a yoga studio . . . and go!
- Strength train two times each week.
- Take six bike spinning classes.
- Bicycle at the beach.
- Lose 10 pounds.
- Sell or giveaway all our old motorcycling gear now that our motorcycles are sold.
- Clean out garage rafters.
- Volunteer three times.
- Read one book for pleasure each month (Book club selections don't count!).
- Join Spanish discussion group to keep up with my language studies.
- Find a new online Spanish tutor focused on Advanced Beginners.
More Things On My Spring Bucket List participants:
Plans and Goals For Today
Six mile racewalk
Clean garage rafters (bonus for being a Spring Bucket list item!)
Attend afternoon lecture by US Senator for California, Barbara Boxer at our university
Book club reading
Enjoy hot cocoa and just-for-me book after dinner, while my spouse is away (and yet another Spring Bucket list item!)